Monday, 9 December 2013

2K13 Feel Korea Perth

29.11.13 ~ 30.11.13
Hello Lovlies~~

tehehe so this post was kinda late, because I was waiting for some of my friends to give me their photos and videos...because I was to busy fan-girling to take good photos and videos of anything!




Korean Culture Classes
Ok! so on the 29.11.13, Friday, I went to the Feel Korea Dance Class with T.M.F and the Hangul Class with Alexander and the Ongals~~

2K13 Feel Korea Dance Class
On Friday 150 of us were given Feel Korea Perth Shirts and we were taught how to dance to G-Dragons' "One Of A Kind". We were taught by a choreographer from T.M.F, part of the Trouble Maker Family, who choreographs for BigBang, Infinite and 2NE1~

Tracy came with me to this Dance class and even though we were kinda hopeless at dancing, it was really fun!!


Disclaimer: these photos aren't mine [lol ofc...i was attempting to dance!] they were taken by a photographer, Johnny Au.




omg lol I look intense and weird in this photo. 
2K13 Feel Korea Hangul Class
Only 30 of us were chosen to attend this Class with Alexander and the Ongals! 
Ryan, even though he claims to HATE K-pop, K-drama ect, came along with Tracy and me~~ 
We had tonnes of fun playing Hangul Bingo! We placed lots of mini games and the Ongals were really funny and entertaining!!!
5 winners got a signed CD from either Ailee and MBLAQ!!!
omg Ryan, aiyooo he isn't even a fan, won Ailees' Signed CD!!!! wahh 
・゚:* \(◕✿)/ *:・゚✧ I'm still super Jelly of him!!

oh yeah!! I forgot to also mention, we all got a SIGNED shirt from the Ongals and Alexander!!!!

Disclaimer: these photos aren't mine they were taken by a photographer, Johnny Au.




tehehe lol spot me in these photos!




If you already follow me on twitter and instagram, you've probs already seen this photo (≧‿≦)


2K13 Feel Korea Concert
30.11.13, Saturday night, was the Feel Korea Concert!!!
We had the Ongals, Wheesung, Alexander, Ailee and MBLAQ perform!!!
I went went with Christy and Tracy, and later met up with Ryan~
WE GOT REALLY GOOD SEAT!!! We were in the front-middle!!~~
I ABSOLUTLY LOVE AILEE ♥♥♥
She is basically by favourite girl singer, and omg her voice is amazing and she is so perfff~~~

Okkies!!! These photos and videos were taken by me and my friends~~
















okkies so I would have uploaded all the videos from the concert, but it would take WAY to long...so instead let me upload a quick snippet of Lee Joon basically flashing his back ∑(Д;) ・゚: *・゚:* \(◕✿)/ *:・゚*:・゚✧  o ( o)



I really hope more K-pop idols will come to Perth, not just Sydney and Melbourne!!~

xxoxo 
Charmaineeee

18 comments:

  1. Wow, that's very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, alexander looks good!! haha
    but hehe, glad you had fun!!! :)~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahah lol Judy!!
      yesh!!! I had tonnes of fun!!~~
      xxox Charmianeeee

      Delete
  3. LUCKY!! I WANT TO SEE ALEXANDER AND AILEE!!! T_T

    April xx

    Justsoapril.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*: ・゚✧ IT WAS SOO FUN!!!
      AILEE WAS AMAZING~~
      xoxox CHarmianeeeee

      Delete
  4. WOW YOURE SO LUCKY AASDJKSAJLK HAHAHA I'm SO jelly ; w ; Sounds like you had 2 super nice days *__* And Ryan is so so lucky!!! If he doesn't like kpop he could give you that album or sell it haha ; o ;
    Alexander and Ailee look so good :3 I wish I could have been there too T^T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ashahahah lol Mindy!!!!!
      It was reallly funn!!!!!!
      pshh lol!! he's keeping it! becuase he says its "signed by someone famous"~!
      I reckon he secretly is in to K-Pop lol!!!
      xxoox Charmaineeeee

      Delete
  5. OH MY GOSH YOU ARE SO SO LUCKY I ENVY YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW<33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww lol Kristina!!!~~
      more people go to the US then to Perth!!!
      your more lucky than me!!!!
      xoxox CHamrianeee

      Delete
  6. luckyy!looks like so much funO.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it wasss!!!
      Thx Judy!!~~
      xoxox Charmaineee

      Delete
  7. hi cutie ^_^ nice event! must be so much fun!
    www.intoface.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi Joyceee!!~~~
      thehehe it was ALOTTT of funN!!!~~
      xoxox Charmaineeee

      Delete
  8. arugh SO LUCKY. T___T I wish we could have events like that, haha! (Ailee omg I need me some Ailee)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahah lol Junee!!
      Aileee ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
      xxox Charmaineeeeee

      Delete
  9. omg this is so weird! i was just looking up some etude house reviews and i clicked on yours. i was so surprised! you probs don't remember me but i met you at the dance class with my friend, we were behind you in the queue haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!!~~
      wait are you Serena??? the one I was like "hmm..I swear I know you"!!
      pshh (≧‿≦) my memory isn't that bad lol!
      ahaha what a coincidence ✧・゚:* \(◕‿◕✿)/ *:・゚✧
      xxox Charmaineee

      Delete
    2. yep thats me haha such a small world!!

      Delete

Leave me a comment!~
I read them all ヽ(* ≧ ω ≦)ノ